Monday, November 10, 2008

Kids creativity???

Oh my gosh this was so funny! Adalee and C.J. had no idea I was videoing them from inside the house they were having so much fun, but I am still not quite sure what inspired them all I know is they were having a good time and not killing each other so I risked a hospital trip to let them live a little. No one ended up injured in the end and a good time was had by all... I love to catch them doing something so funny and creative, and even a little dangerous!?!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Ash, that was so funny. I laughed out loud. Cute...I bet you are so glad you got that on camera.

Ammie said...

I laughed my head off! This reminds me of something that should be on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Jess said...

Im glad to see your family pic on here.. And the kids going down the slide... so funny! I hope my kids didnt teach them that!!

Natalie said...

Oh my heck! That is so fun! IT reminds me of when you and I and Amy Chase thought it was a good idea to roller blade behind my car! NOT A GOOD IDEA! Road rash and grass stains, OUCH!

Atleast it kept them entertained for a little while! They both get a A+ for creativity!

Misty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH! I hope you have the best day ever. I am hoping to stop by today (if you're available), but I might have to wait until after the boutique - I am so crazy!!! Take care and have an awesome day!