Monday, December 1, 2008

Family fun... & candy house's

So as you can see Briggs basically just ate the candy... Here is a picture of our master piece's to the right!!!


The kids had so much fun building these fun candy house's with graham crackers and frosting and ton's of candy... A good time was had by all :)
We LOVE Christmas at our house!





5 comments:

Jess said...

aww.. that looks like so much fun!.. Briggs kills me, he is so funny! Thats something Rylan would do!

Misty said...

Great pics and Tristan ate all of the candy too....I guess he helped a little!

Natalie said...

Way to go Ash, they all look so good. Such a fun time for the whole family! Sure love you and hope you know what a great MOM and Sister you are!

My Barratt Family said...

Wow! What a pleasant suprise! Of course I don't mind hearing from you... I love you! Always have. I think it is silly to let a couple odd memories 10 years ago drowned out the years of great times we had together. I just looked at your blog for 20 minutes. Your kids are so cute. Your such a wonderful mother. I can tell! Let's al get together for a lunch date or some sort. i would love to catch up XOXO Merry Christmas Ash!

Nut's and Boltz said...

What a fun family activity, looks like you all had super fun.