Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Better late than never, right?

Due to having my gall bladder taken out unexspectingly the day after I returned home I am late at all my posting but I thought better late than never I would play catch up! Me and my girls Addie and Emree went to California a week and a half ago to see my sister Natalie and her family. It was so much fun and the weather was beautiful. We did all we could in the four days I was there. We swam, hit the beach, shopped, played games, etc.



The kids had a blast too... It was sad to leave, but time to come home. We love and miss all of you. And are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas...

4 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun. Where did your boys stay? I am glad that you didn't have to have your surgery in Cali...that would have been scary to be away from home.

Misty said...

Such cute pictures. I am glad you are feeling better now, but seriously, I wish you would let me help you when these things happen.

Linds said...

Gall bladder?!! That's crazy! I'm sorry I didn't know. You'll have to e-mail me that story. I bet you had so much fun in Cali. I love it there. The kids look so cute in their costumes.

Natalie said...

SOO MUCH FUN AND SOOO SAD IT WENT SO FAST! Well atleast you got the opportunity to come for a few days. Looking forward to the visit with CJ!