Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FLOWER GIRL

Emree 25 days old, and sweeter than ever.


9 comments:

Misty said...

Ohhhhhh - these pictures melt my heart. She is so adorable!

Julie said...

She's so beautiful! Love the pictures and I'm excited you finally started a blog.

Natalie said...

Ash, she is changing and she is only 25 days old. She is absolutley a doll. I hope she doesn't grow up to quick and not even know her favorite Aunt! ha ha

Hope all is well with you and ALL the kids. Keep smiling, you know you have to do it all over tomorrow.

Traci said...

Ash she is so beautiful! I still want to come see you guys. And I love your trip to the beach. That is some great beach front property you have !

Tammy said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. I have often wondered what you guys have been up to. Your kids are so cute and Addi and CJ have grown up so much!! I was shocked to see how cute and grown up they are. Keep up the blogging.

Mindy said...

She really is so cute. I love that hair!

Ammie said...

I love her hair what a little sweetie. I don't know how in the world you do it with 4 kids. You and Tyler are so out numbered!

Misty said...

Check out my blog - I gave you an award!

Jana said...

Hey Ashlee,
I didnt know you had a blog!
Your baby is so cute... Congratulations!