OH MY GOSH - where did all of Brigg's hair go? Did you just decide that since it's summer he could use a little cooling off? I love the beach (yours is a little safer). Hopefully we can come say "hi" on Friday and play in the sand. :)
Tyler and I have four beautiful children! Adalee (Addie) who is eight. Cassius (C.J.) who is 5. Briggs who is 2, and Emree she was born in June. Now we have the perfect little family I always dreamed of complete with two girls and two boys. I consider myself lucky and very blessed.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH - where did all of Brigg's hair go? Did you just decide that since it's summer he could use a little cooling off? I love the beach (yours is a little safer). Hopefully we can come say "hi" on Friday and play in the sand. :)
Post a Comment