So much fun! I am glad the boys got out to spend some time with DADDY! They are growing so fast, Briggs doesn't even know me, oh well maybe someday! I love the slideshow, you did a great job, looks like they had a ton of fun and got really dirty!
Tyler and I have four beautiful children! Adalee (Addie) who is eight. Cassius (C.J.) who is 5. Briggs who is 2, and Emree she was born in June. Now we have the perfect little family I always dreamed of complete with two girls and two boys. I consider myself lucky and very blessed.
2 comments:
I am so proud that you did a slide show. It is so adorable. I can't believe how big Briggs is getting. It's crazy how grown up he looks!
So much fun! I am glad the boys got out to spend some time with DADDY! They are growing so fast, Briggs doesn't even know me, oh well maybe someday! I love the slideshow, you did a great job, looks like they had a ton of fun and got really dirty!
Post a Comment