So as you can see all went well... I got totally spoiled by Tyler, he gave me a area rug for my kitchen, a IPOD nano, clothes, and saphire and diamond necklace, perfume, a case of puzzles, and tons of treats and stocking stuffers. I gave him accessories for his Iphone, clothes, Guitar hero game, and treats! So sad it all has to come to an end :( Merry Christmas till next year!!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Santa Came!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS.... We all love Christmas and yes I am sad that it comes and goes so fast. This year was so fun mostly because we did not have one complaint! :) C.J. was so excited he tore through his gifts so fast he had to go back and look to see what he had got. There is nothing like the excitement through a childs eyes... C.J. got a telescope a camera, hulk figures, etc...
Briggs was so much fun and was satisfied with the first gift he got we had to beg him to open the rest... He got a train, a tool set, and a fur real dog, etc. He loves it all...
Emree was so sweet and cute she slept in until about 8:30 but she loved the new baby doll that Santa brought her and the teething toys, easily pleased :)...
And Adalee well as you can see she got a IPOD and hasn't moved since!?! Good gift or what I am not sure now when ever I am looking for her she never answer's because she has this plugged into her ears! She was so cute and excited... She received a camera/video recorder, some clothes a caboodle filled with hair stuff and makeup, etc...
So as you can see all went well... I got totally spoiled by Tyler, he gave me a area rug for my kitchen, a IPOD nano, clothes, and saphire and diamond necklace, perfume, a case of puzzles, and tons of treats and stocking stuffers. I gave him accessories for his Iphone, clothes, Guitar hero game, and treats! So sad it all has to come to an end :( Merry Christmas till next year!!!
So as you can see all went well... I got totally spoiled by Tyler, he gave me a area rug for my kitchen, a IPOD nano, clothes, and saphire and diamond necklace, perfume, a case of puzzles, and tons of treats and stocking stuffers. I gave him accessories for his Iphone, clothes, Guitar hero game, and treats! So sad it all has to come to an end :( Merry Christmas till next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow...you did get spoiled. Looks like you all made a haul! Merry Christmas!
Wowza...you guys got some awesome stuff. Looks like the kids love their presents.
Sounds like you guys had a great one. Merry Christmas!
Im glad you all had a great Christmas! Bring some of those treats over!!.. Diet starts monday.. right?!
Happy New year to you also! I am glad your Christmas was wonderful! What did you get up and get ready? Your hair is perfect and you have jeans on... Freik!
It was soo fun to see you guys! Looks like you had a wonderful christmas. It is hard to believe it is all over, yet in the same breath it is soo wonderful to have a clean house and things back to normal.
Can Tyson go Christmas shopping with Tyler next year. Sounds like you had a great day.
Post a Comment