Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Baby...

My little Emree...
Is growing up way to fast! She will be 6 months old on the 14th of December. She just learned how to roll over last Saturday, a little slow but I was in no hurry for it to happen. I guess since I know she is my last I am trying to keep her little as long as I can! She is so much fun and her sister and brothers love her to death. She has such a sweet spirit and is honestly the best baby! I have been blessed in more ways than one...

Emree loves her toes...

Has the cutest smile ever!

Experienced her first gummy worm (from her Dad)


Full of giggles..



Sweet and innocent!





6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh she is such a doll! She is growing up way to fast! She truly is an angel and such a sweet little girl! Enjoy her, she will be wining about her hair or something before you know it.

Nut's and Boltz said...

She is so beautiful... I know how it feels to not want them to grow up so fast.

Mindy said...

She really is so BEAUTIFUL! You have adorable kids. And...nice blanket...I love polka dots! Looks familiar. :)

Misty said...

All the pictures are so adorable, she's so cute. And I have never really thought she looked much like Adalee, but she definitely does in the 2nd pic. Wow, your baby's growin' up!

Jess said...

Awww.. I love that baby! she is so cute! watch out... I just might steal her away!

Linds said...

Man...she is so big and so beautiful. I have the same polka-dots too! How funny! Can't wait to see you on Sat.