Sunday, December 14, 2008

6 months old today...

WOW... Time goes so quikly I can not believe that my baby is 6 months old today. She has been such a great blessing to us. She is honestly the best baby ever. We love you baby Emree...


@ her 6 month appointment her weight was 17lbs.9oz. 75% and her length was 271/4 she's in the 90% for her length...






5 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow...she is so beautiful. Time seriously flies....good times.

Jess said...

She looks adorable..

Misty said...

Is there a baby underneath all those bows? Ha ha, just kidding - how adorable!

My Barratt Family said...

I love the wardrobe of your children... You are so cute! It would be so fun to have a little girl to dress up! And as for your comment yes, we have been having so much fun. I love this time of year. It's so much more fun when you have kids!

My Barratt Family said...

I wanna see some Christmas pics Ash! I bet your Christmas was so fun with 4 little ones waiting for Santa. Kids are the best! I cant wait to have another one so Preston can have some built in friends. He gets so bore. Post some pics Please!