Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Peek-a-Boo




Peek-a-Boo, who or what do you see first flower or baby??? I always love when I see cute little girls with a huge flower or bow on there head and I keep trying it on Emree, its just sooo big... Oh well it's the style so I guess she can just curse me in 20 years when she looks back at her pictures and ask "Mom what were you thinking!?!" I will give the same reply my mom gives us over our hairstyles we had when we were oh so young. " You were the best kept kid and right in style!" Any ways beside the huge flower, my beautiful little Emree is getting big so fast she is so sweet and so fun. We all love her so much and she is a huge blessing to our family! She will be 4 months old in 6 days time has pasted so quickly that it actually makes me a little sad, because of her being my last baby I want her to stay little for as long as possible!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Ash, she is so darling. I love the big flower, and her eyes are so blue and beautiful. I can not wait to see her and hold her for myself in a couple of weeks, it will be so fun to be together for a few days! YEAH!

Cody and Jayla Campbell said...

Holy Crap she is so freaking CUTE!!! i can't believe how big she is getting! so just because we live in idaho now doesn't mean we can't be friends! We'll have to call ya next time we're in town. miss you guys! we'll be in touch!

Misty said...

She looks so gorgeous. Thank goodness she has a a beautiful face to distract from that HUGE bow. Ha ha, just kiddin'!

Mindy said...

She is so Darling! And I love the big bows, I just wish Lil would keep the headbands in.

Julie said...

She is so cute, I love the flower!

Deedee said...

Ashlee, your kids are all darling! It's fun to see pics of them all. Emree has a really cute round face...very kissable!! Debbie

Oh, my blog is...tolovepurpe.blogspot