*Briggs*
Emree thinks that her fingers are delicious!
My Girls...
My Boys
4 un-cooperative kids.
So we went on a family drive to take pictures it was fun, stressful, and well we did our best with what we were working with our 4 children decided to be un-cooperative, but hey that's life and how it works so I guess ya just smile and get over it.
6 comments:
Cute pictures...I think they look pretty dang good. Especially with 4 kids. I figure the more kids the less chance of getting a good picture. You did good.
What are you talking about, those pictures are absolutley priceless. The boys are so cute and the girls are beautiful, but where are you? I know us moms are always taking the pictures. Emree is getting so big and as cute as ever. Kiss her once or twice for me.
So, did you take these pictures after or before I said something about going to take pictures? Either way, so cute. The one with Addi & Emree is gorgeous. I love that Emree has continued the Crosby tradition and sucked her fingers!
Wait a minute...where ie the cute little mommy?! You have such a beautiful family!
Pictures look great! Very cute kids :) I agree, where is the picture of you?
The pic's look great, and if you are like me you would rather that picture of you stayed hidden on the computer! Sometimes I do wish that I had more pictures of me, but at the time that they are taken I hate them all!
Post a Comment