Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Celebrating the three B's

September 13, 2008 Adalee and Emree

September 14, 2008 Briggs #2















This past weekend was great! Adalee was Baptised on Saturday and was so excited. It turned out so perfect! She is such a great daughter and we are so blessed to have her she is the BEST sister she loves and adores her brothers and little sister. ( most of the time) She is a great example to them and so helpful with them. So we decided to not end there and also have it be a special day for Emree too so she was Blessed that same day she and Adalee both looked so beautiful, she is the sweetest baby ever we all love and adore her. She has such a sweet little spirit and we feel so lucky and blessed to have her! It was also Briggs 2ND birthday so we added his celebration in at the luncheon. He is so much fun definitely all boy he keeps me busy and on the lookout at all times. We love him so much. Tyler and I have been so blessed to have 4 healthy and beautiful children. We are grateful too for all of the love and support that we have from both sides of our family. All in all it was a great weekend just glad that it is over!

8 comments:

Misty said...

Gorgeous pictures Ash and sorry I couldn't be there. It sounds like it was a blast though. :)

Natalie said...

Wow, I can't believe it has already come and gone. They all look so beautiful and Addie looks like a proud sister to be holding her baby. She is so cute, but is starting to look all grown up to me. I don't like that.

Briggs, he always has a toothy smile and it looks like he enjoyed his cake! Happy Birthday Buddy!

We wish we could have been there to celebrate this wonderful, busy day with you, but our hearts are always with you.

Ammie said...

Wow what a special weekend! Your girls are so beautiful

Mindy said...

That is so special that Addi and Emree got to share that day together...and the pictures....so cute. You can tell that Addi adores Emree and likewise I am sure.

Traci said...

What a great weekend you had! And how special that your girls could share the day. You have such a beautiful family!!

Val said...

Umm, hello! I have no idea why my google reader won't pull up your blog, so I had no idea you were posting all these cute things! Sounds like you have been busy! I think your kids are gorgeous! Congrats on four perfect children! Miss ya tonz! P.S. Are you old enough to have an 8 year old!?:)j/k

Julie said...

Wow sounds like a busy day. How fun though, the girls look beautiful, Briggs is cute too. Wish we could've been there to help celebrate this exciting time for you guys. Tell Addie we say congrats on deciding to be baptised.

Tammy said...

I know it takes me awhile to comment. I get the updates, I just don't get to comment right away. We are so proud of Addie. tell her congrats from the Gales. YOur kids are getting so big and they are all so cute!