So I am NOT even going to try to attempt to blog about all of the events that have happened during my blog break but here is what we all look like up to date! (not to different) So with that said I will try to do better and improve my blogging skills
Tyler and I just celebrated our 9th Anniversary
C.J is now 7
Good buddies, Addie and Briggs

Emree is now two and don't let her looks deceive you she is NAUGHTY...
but cute...
Emree is now two and don't let her looks deceive you she is NAUGHTY...
5 comments:
Your kids are growing up so fast! I love the picture of Emree in the flowers. :-)
Way cute pictures! Glad you're back! Keep posting!!!
Glad to see you're back. My how the kids have grown and changed.
So glad you are back! Everyone looks great and all 2 year olds are naughty--you married one of the naughtiest and his mother survived! haha
I am glad to see that you are back. I suck at blogging too, but I am working on doing better. Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment