Monday, June 1, 2009

Beautiful Babies!

Awe... New pictures of all my beautiful babies! (well they once were babies) We decided go and take new pictures of our kids it was not fun I won't lie. The older two did great as for Emree she just didn't want to sit long enough to get a great one and well Briggs there is always one in the group who has to be a butt... He get's it from his dad I swear so as you look at the pictures never mind the one giving crusties to me as I take them! They still turned out pretty darn cute I think and well maybe next time he will not be mr. grumpy pants! It adds character I guess.

Emree almost 1 years old...
Briggs Randy 2.5 years old.

Cassius Jay 6 years old.

Adalee 8.5 years old...

My little one's.

All 4 of my Beautiful Babies!!!





9 comments:

Natalie said...

WHAT A GOOD LOOKING CREW you have! The pictures are darling, you did a great job!

Nelson Nine said...

Good job on the pictures. What a great family!

Linds said...

Awwww...SO cute. I wish I could have seen them in person the other night.

Janell said...

Great pictures! And what a cute family!
Janell

Misty said...

Babies? I can't believe how grown up they are. Great job on the pics. :)

Camille said...

Such cute pictures!

Linda said...

What great pictures. It was fun to have you come and visit. I can't believe Emree is one already.
Linda

Nut's and Boltz said...

Look at how cute, they turned out really good.... What matters is their all looking at the camera.

Jana said...

Cuties!