Monday, May 18, 2009

PRIVATE!!!

It's seem's to be the thing to do... I am going private with the rest of you, so if you want to be able to keep up with our family and the breif sneek peeks that I give you please leave an email address so I can invite you to come back! Thanks!

10 comments:

Misty said...

I have been considering it, but need to get my rear in gear to post more regularly. You know my e-mail: mistyviolet@hotmail.com. :)

Linda said...

We love your blog. I'm glfillmore@gmail.com
Keep it up.
Linda

Linds said...

lbgiles45@yahoo.com
thanks!

Traci said...

tracisuezim@gmail.com. :)

Nelson Nine said...

Hey Ashlee, this is Aunt Karen. I would love to keep up. Thanks.
markarenfam@msn.com

Jana said...

Jana739[at]yahoo[dot]com
:)

Nut's and Boltz said...

OOh your so good. Tbmed2001@yahoo.com

M. Nelson said...

If you don't mind Tyler's cousin checking in from time to time I'd love an invite. Beside you've got be hooked with the bees. I'm going to need updates!

nelson.marian@gmail.com

Janell said...

We enjoy keeping in touch! Janell

momrim@hotmail.com

Janell said...

m.barker.mom@gmail.com

glfillmore@gmail.com

Grandma and Linda request an invite!