
Here is our sweet little princess on the move!

This is why we sometimes call her CRAZY! Look at that hair.

Deb, anyone seen Deb lately? Oh there she is!

Bad hair day! "get me outta here!"

So seriuos...

Famous CHEESE!

So there you go our little girl is growing up way too fast...
8 comments:
She is growing up way to fast! Atleast I can hold her a little more often now that I am a little closer!
Love the Deb picture - too funny and too cute! :)
Oh Ashlee, she is so cute and so big. Enjoy every moment!
Ahhh Deb...you're so cute.
It is about time you updated. I have been waiting. So, cute! She is getting so big. Looks like you had fun on Easter.
Yes, it is true I am pregnant again. What was I thinking. The morning sickness (well, lets just say the all day sickness) is going to kill me. How many more months do I have???
Tyler and Ashlee,
I enjoyed the blog. Your kids are so cute and it's fun to be a part of the action. Keep up the great blog!
Love,
Linda
Oh Ash, she is so dang cute!!! I want to pinch her cheecks... xoxo
It really does go way too fast! She is a doll!
Post a Comment