Lets get FUNKY.... Adalee and Emree got these matching outfits from their Grandma... We love them and they for sure will not get lost in the crowd... Maybe under the bow!?! Thanks Grandma we think we look super cute!
Tyler and I have four beautiful children! Adalee (Addie) who is eight. Cassius (C.J.) who is 5. Briggs who is 2, and Emree she was born in June. Now we have the perfect little family I always dreamed of complete with two girls and two boys. I consider myself lucky and very blessed.
2 comments:
SO BRIGHT AND CUTE! All they need is Sadie to wear her outfit to make it an even BRIGHTER experience.
They look adorable, so fun to have two of them to dress alike!
Definitely will not get lost in the crowd! Good thing they are so cute that they can pull them off! :)
Post a Comment