Oh my gosh she's 8... Adalee turned eight years old yesterday! I can't believe that this day has come and she is so grown up already. Adalee is such a blessing to our family she is so fun and spunky and at times a little out of control, but for the most part I wouldn't know what to do without her. Some of her favorite things are Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers ( Nick and Joe), Playing with friends and cousins ( Addie and Lexi in the picture with her have become quite the little friends all we need is Sadie here!) She loves to talk and tell stories! She loves to shop and spend money. She loves her brothers and sister. Some things I love about Addie... She is the BEST big sister. She is giving and thoughtful towards others and their feelings. She is a good helper with chores around the house. She will defend me no matter what. She keeps her Dad on the straight and narrow and if he falters a little she lets him know! She keeps me on track too. She is a great artist and does really well in school. She is choosing to be baptised, and well I could go on but we just really love her and are proud that she has made all the good choice's that she has.
15 years ago
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI! We just got home from Vegas, so I couldn't bring home her present. But, I called last night to wish her Happy Birthday & just got the machine. When I got home, I got a killer migrane and Todd put me to bed! He said that you called, but he was on the other line w/his mom. So, I was thinking that I could stop by some time this weekend and tell her Happy B-day and give her a little gift. She is growing up so fast and I can remember when she was born - CRAZY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDI! We just got home from Vegas, so I couldn't bring over her present. But, I called last night to wish her Happy Birthday & just got the machine. When I got home, I got a killer migrane and Todd put me to bed! He said that you called, but he was on the other line w/his mom. So, I was thinking that I could stop by some time this weekend and tell her Happy B-day and give her a little gift. She is growing up so fast and I can remember when she was born - CRAZY!
GEEZ! I can't believe how grown up she is. And look how long her hair is! She is beautiful. Tell her happy birthday from us.
WOW! Where has the time gone? She is so grown up and so beautiful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE! We All miss you and are so proud of your decision to be baptized. What a wonderful decision you are making at this time in your life. We wish we could have been there to celebrate this wonderful day with you, but you were in our thoughts and we love you. Love your favorite cousins in CALIFORNIA!
Ashlee, Addi is so beautiful. I can't believe that she is already 8! Time goes by way too fast.
See ya this weekend!
Sorry I am slow, Happy Birthday Addi, I have some awesome pictures of Lexi, Baylie and Addi sitting on our front lawn eating popsicles and I have an awesome one of CJ sleeping eating his lunch! Anyways...
We are living in Murray, we will have to get together sometime for sure. We are around 4500 So and 400 East. Talk to ya later!
Hi Addie. Do you rember me lexi. I am sory for when I was litler. I wish we could play but we can't. I am eight too I like hanna montana and joenes brothers too. And I like too spend money too.
Post a Comment