C.J. started Kindergarten today! He was so excited to go 12:15 could not come fast enough he was ready to go at 8:15 this morning. I told him after lunch we could go, so at 10:00 he told me he was ready for lunch he was not understanding that it was really time I was waiting on not that he need to eat. Hopefully he has as much fun in kindergarten that he is predicting!
15 years ago
4 comments:
So cute - the pictures are adorable. I can't believe how much Addie reminds me of you.
Oh they are so grown up. I know that we have been looking forward to these school days, but now they are here it brings a little tear to my eye. I know it is so healthy to have them in school learning and gaining social skills, but to put them in the hands and the trust of the world make my heart sink sometimes.
Enjoy your time with Briggs and give him loves and kisses from me and Sadie. Kiss those chubby little cheeks of Emree for me too.
Good Luck Addie and C.J., you guys will do GREAT!
Love aunt NAT
How cute! I totally agree with Nat. School is so awesome but its so scary to send them.
Is it sad that I cannot wait for my kids to go to school!? Your kids are so adorable and I cannot get over how grown up Addie is!
Post a Comment