Friday, June 27, 2008

So I caved...

Misty has bugged me enough to start a blog so here you go Misty! ( just kidding) I still have no idea what I am doing creating a blog when most all of us live 10 to 15 minutes away from each other, but oh well!?! And I am defiantly a beginner blogger I have no idea how to get cute stuff on my blog like you all have so until due time I guess you just get plane Jane from me.

7 comments:

Linds said...

Well I don't live 15 min away anymore, so I am way excited to see what your fam is up to. Can't wait to see sweet little Emree.

villasenor-garcia said...

this are the cutiest neighbors i could have

Traci said...

YEAH! I am glad that you caved. I troed to call you today to come visit. I guess we will try again next week :)And Emree is beautiful!

Mindy said...

Yea, me too. I couldn't handle being a blog stalker anymore, I needed to make my own too. Yours is REALLY cute. You have done a great job on it. Congratulations on everything.

Misty said...

Seriously, I don't know what you were talking about when you said it wasn't great. I think it is so adorable - you have done such a great job with it. Your kids look so cute and sorry about the weekend.....IT'S BEEN CRAZY!

Holly H. said...

Hi Ashlee! It's Holly, Misty's sis. Your blog is so cute and your new baby girl is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more updates. :)

Ammie said...

It's about time you caved! Your baby is adorable with all of that hair. Congratulations!